I was so excited. The pizzas are a bit on the pricy side, but it's not like you're paying for Domino's or Pizza Hut pizza. You're paying for gourmet pizza made with the freshest and finest ingredients. (Or so one would hope.) I decided to order the margherita pizza (it's my favorite at any restaurant), and my husband ordered the fennel sausage one with panna, scallions and red onion.
I love the box, and I also love that they request that you not put your pizza in the microwave. I agree with them; microwaved pizza is disgusting. I much prefer to reheat pizza either in the oven or in the toaster oven.
The margherita pizza was delicious, although if you're a meat eater, it may leave you hungry for more. I loved, loved the dough. It was light and airy and crunchy - everything you could want in a pizza dough.
The fennel sausage was tasty, too, although I thought it had a little too much onion. The sausage was delicious.
You can order delivery from them but it's expensive. For my neighborhood it's a $20 delivery fee and a $100 minimum order. Maybe if you're having a large party, this would be worth doing the delivery. Pickup was fine, and it was relatively easy to find parking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades